Thoughts

sitting here staring blankly at the walls
a cocktail of thoughts run through my mind
the house feels incomplete now that everything has been reduced sixfold
kindred spirits i hope we all have become, in perpetuity
thinking of how much long we've stuck together brings a smile to my face
the true brilliance of life shows its form

shadows of thoughts and secrets were revealed
regardless of the many that we choose to let linger,
i do know that talking liberates many things, many of which will be of help
you will not be judged

tears of joy skip down my face
lucky i am, to have been part of this trip
may another cache of such time arrive soon
for feelings of anxiety consume my mind

the clock ticks, the sun sets, the air cools, and another day passes
all is, and will be well with time

may you have a good nights rest my friends, you deserve it
0 Responses