this blog seriously need some updating.
it seems like all of us have died and gone to heaven or something.
i don't have anything to write about actually, so just rambling some rubbish, or what's happening in my life.
1) exams are round the corner, in 11 days in fact. nope i haven start revision. i got to get through a cybercrime test first. have i told yall how much i hate computers? I HATE, ABSOLUTELY DETEST them. yeah i think i have gotten my point through.
2) I am sick. Again, for the third time since 2005. instead of showing me motherly love, my mum is complaining about the amount of money i have spent on doctors so far.
3) I got a sleeping disorder, i think. first it was the overactive bladder (diagnosed it myself), kept needing to pee and now i can't seem to sleep. i am not even taking afternoon naps, can you believe it? i am the queen of afternoon naps!
4) i am still single (haha) but that is nothing new.
5) xl's and mj's comp crashed. so we won't be seeing them for a while (at least online)
6) i want an ipod, cause it looks good. i am so dying to conform to the latest pop culture.

and so you would have gathered, either i am 1)very stressed or 2) very bored to have written this entry. either reasons would have been an insult to you guys.
signing off.
0 Responses