3rd of august 2005 will be the day I always remember. For it was one of the worst kind of experience a driver could face. My engine block(the bottom part of the engine) decided to give up on me just as I was about to hitthe highway...I'm glad I didn't for I would have caused a major chain collision. My engine just stalled..as I tried to crank the car to life....cars went past one by one w/o stopping....human reality kicked in at that very moment. I waited for the AA mechanic to come...he told me that the electrical system of my car wasnt to blame...my heart just dropped when I knew sumthing major must have happened to the engine system. They then towed my car on a flatbed or car carrier as my car was too low to be towed onto a normal tow vehicle.

As it reached the workshop of my choice, I was told to come back tmr as they wereclosing forthe day. My friend (the workshop owner) told me that he'll let me know the problem first thing tmr morning. I waited and waited..my hp rang....he broke me the bad news....my engine block has blown.....either I get another engine(think initial D) or I replace the parts broken such as the crankshaft, the pistons, the con rods and other stuff like the aluminium block.....costs were ard 3K if I managed to find a 2ndhand engine or ard 5K if I decided to replace the damaged parts....till now I've managed to find another 2nd hand engine after testing 3 celicas.....the cost is ard 3500 wif labour charges...super sian my bday celebration is ard the corner....go figure man.....
0 Responses