hey.. ill make my jokes much clearer now.

the first qn, the joke is in using the word 'whitewash'.. im making reference to the party uniform..

for the second qn, 'white-supremacy' is more about how asians still regard whites as better.. whatever they do is better..
and as to 'literally buying the idea of opposition'.. i wrote this because xl told me once that the opp party sells their campaign papers. so ya.. tts all..

got a new joke!!

there are these three guys in a bar, drinking beer..
the first guy said proudly:" You know what i love being a doctor, i can ask a lady to strip without getting into trouble".. The second guy laughed...
" My job is so much better, in my line, i get to ask a lady to spread their legs apart and touch their no-go-zone", said the second guy, a gynaecologist, arrogantly..
The last guy laughed when he heard all of this.. the other two asked him why?
he said, " ive got the best job in the world.......... I am a HUSBAND.. Hahaha.. I am going back to my wife now", he gave them a wink and a cheeky smile and left the bar..
0 Responses