hey cyber geeks how are you doing ah?.. it's been a rather quiet month for our very own whiteboard.. the only person seems to be blogging consistently is none other than Big Kel.. actually i don't really have much to bitch about but after what i witnessed last weekend.. i feel that it is my duty to inform all you geeks my amazing discovery.

i was out with a couple of gals last saturday n yes i'm the only guy in the group of let say..erm.. 5 HOT GIRLS (take that "PLAYERS wannabe") at clark quay. we had dinner at this restaurant call tapas tree which serves spanish cuisine and nice cold tiger beer.. after which i was supposed to meet gay boy for the man utd game against watford but luckily i decided to follow my 'head' and chose to go clubbing with the gals instead. as usual the hiphop arena at mos was packed with little room for us to get the groove going thus Gal 'Sz' decided to we should go upstairs to the retro room to check it out and so we did.

i was desperately gulping down throat full of alcohol so that i won't look like a dead fish in the vegetable market. As the alcohol slowly spread through my veins the more retro seems like music to me and after we finished our drinks we head to the dance floor. We were dancing on the fringe of the dance floor when suddenly Gal 'J' made a passed on me. At first i thought she was hitting on me but after blinking my eyes to clear the smoke screen i realised that she was hinting me to look back and so i did.

when i turned my head around, i saw the most audacious act that I've ever seen in my many years in the clubbing scene. This blond gal standing just like 1m away from me was topless and bra less. She looks like she got a big B to a small C cup size n it was some really nice head lights she got there.. being the "gentlemen" i quickly turned back to my ladies so that they won't think that i'm a peeping tom.. wicked right.. but after awhile i cannot help but to turn around again but this time she was dressed up in a gold low cut top which somehow, i really duno how.. managed to expose her nipples..hahahha... and i just have to commit the mistake that every sober men shouldn't do in the club, i looked up to see her face... MY GOD!!!!!!!!.. she's actually a he, coated in layers of power and lip stick.. it was disgusting and the sick part is that a few ang mor actually hit on her after her publicity stunt.. Pui!!!

i will still go mos, i will still go to the retro dance section and i will still drink to my lower limit but i'll never pick any gals up or even dare to think about picking one up in the future. But come to think about it, i've never tried picking one up . i know i am SMART!

ps : Sorry Daryl i should have join you for the soccer match (erm...too gay?)
0 Responses