Today i lost the plot.
Smashing my mouse on the table, kicking the table, cursing and swearing profanities, and acted like the world was against me with every step i took. Every other person in the room was doing the same. It seems to help relieve distress and disappointment.
I can now see why people don't last long in this industry, the stress and strain is pretty intense. Even taking a sip of water from my cup made me miss a potential move.
Suddenly it all changes when adrenaline is pumped throughout the body, everything slows down, suddenly you see everything clearer, hear the whispers in the corner, see the market tick by Milli by Milli second, you then feel like the master of the universe.

Some sniff coke to stop the adrenaline, some embrace it.

The aim is to make as much as you can in a day, but when you do, its never enough
0 Responses