The funds requested for my research project has been cleared. The dean requested $100k for this years funding.

I get to buy a $4,000 computer and a $4,000 laptop for free~!!! all part of the funds!
And i was cleared $50k of that funds for my salary. dont think i'll get all of it because i'm not very qualified(but i hope i get more!)

Anyways, i need help from you guys, and i may be paid for it. I'm not sure if i'm going to be paid, but if i am, i'll distribute the funds for each survey form returned back to me.

Basically, i need to have about 250-500 people fill up a form for me. They MUST live in HDB/Apartments, and MUST have air con. Its a survey on people's energy usage in singapore. Think of me as the person who is making singapore a greener country hur hur. If everyone helps me with 30 forms each my life would be so much simpler, i'll keep u guys updated!

Thanks again!
0 Responses