Hello beautiful people. Work is kinda so so, dont know how to do, and i keep needing to redo my simulations cuz things change from day to day. indonesia is not supplying singapore sand so i need to re-calculate all the different types of materials that can be used in new buildings in the future. BoRiNg. dont think i'm very good at my job.

Anyhoo, mum got a promotion! hopefully that means more monies. I really should start listening to what she tells me to do. She just threw me afew books to read i guess i shouldnt second guess her. Since no one wants to buy our house, we're thinking of redoing the whole house. Not sure what the budget is, but its a big house, and it needs aLOT of work. we're thinking maybe after its done and if someone wants to buy it we might sell, but its hard to find such space and location with the price we will get. I like this house very much, dont want to live anywhere else. I'm next to ben/mj/tharin/xiaoling/wg/tianli. wah everyone is so near. I'm thinking of adding a roof to cover 1/2 the garden so it can be like bila bali like, can chill outside at night and drink poker, put the projector outside. so many dreams, not sure if there is enough funds to fuel it.

Painted 1 wall in my room, tried to be artistic but it doesnt really look nice, sad, but there are 4 more walls to go. Still waiting for my employment pass, with every day that passes by i feel as if my chances of getting one is slipping away. I really really want to be able to treat u guys with my first pay check, to mark a new era.

I'm still deciding which path in life to take. Now that i'm working in nus i keep thinking that i might end up as an academic. Dr Kelvin Tan or Professor Kelvin Tan. Sounds nice, but extra 5 years of research and studying doesnt sound too appealing. I'd like to work for a big firm but seems like my resumes sent are shredded.

Wah didnt know i typed so much already, so much on my mind. I'm still deciding what to do with my salary if i do get one. How much to give to mum, how much to give to bro, how much to save, how much to spend, how much to invest. aiyooooo, but at least i dont have to ask for money with my tail between my feet anymore. Whats a good amount to give to parents? do you guys give your parents some %?

I'm thinking.. hmm
10% Give mum
15% Food/transport
7% Tax (not sure how much)
13% CPF
50% Save and invest
15% Expenses
-----
100%
------

I really need to start becoming frugal. I should be spending in proportion to what i'm earning, so at the moment in not earning anything so i guess i shouldnt be spending? oh well. damn 2am. need to wake up early. so much to say and think about, so little time.

Oh EAT MORE GRAPES, they've been found to give the same effect as red wine on health/vitality.

To good health and much love my fellow beautiful people, nothing else matters much
0 Responses