Hello friends. Hope everyone is doing fine with sch/work.
Been pretty tied up with work the past 2 weeks, had stuff to clear. Another week gone, another week of free labour gone, another week closer to my super slow Employment Pass verdict. I had my presentation with the CEOs today. They're not as scary as i thought they would be. They seem pretty down to earth and were quite chatty. The presentation went so smoothly we only took 1 hour though it was supposed to be 3 hours. I like the recognition i get from my job but i dont particulary like my job. Then again who doesnt like compliments. heh. The professor and i are the only people working on ways to design residential buildings/houses to reduce electricity consumption. The CEOs call it "World leading ground breaking research" i call it wawaweewa more compliments please. ok enough.

Anyways, i went down to the IT show. If you dont want anything to buy. DON't Go. Let me explain why. when you take MRT from city hall, to get to suntec you need to go through city link. The queue was from the exit door up the escalator in city link, over the overhead bridge linking to suntec, and into suntec. Better drive. Its pretty packed inside too. Rude, uneducated, oily sticky smelly kanchiong people will delight all senses. Didnt see anything special.

I've got to leave Singapore by 25th March if i dont get my employment pass and cant enter the country probably for a month or two. Will probably head back to aussie to get my PR. Lets hope it doesnt have to end like that.

Anyways, have a nice weekend, see those of you going for tharins thing tmr.
0 Responses