Hello. Dinner 8pm, Sunday, Cafe Del Mar Sentosa. Dress code = formal (i think).
Before that maybe we could go shangrila for coffee for fun.

Anyways. mum was talking in the car today, i have an uncle who graduated from Melbourne Uni at the age of 14 with his first degree. YES 14. He got his PHD at 20!! He is a physicist that works personally with Stephen Hawkings. Though i dunno his full name i will find out! How come i'm not so smart hur hur.

Anyways, i THINK my semester might start on April 17th. Doing my MBA at Latrobe University. The MBA is rated 5 stars in the good uni australian ranking, and top 200 in the world. obviously its rubbish compared to Melb uni but hey, DONT NEED WORKING experience to do! awesome stuff. 1.5 years course. i plan to drop out after 6 months, after i get my PR and start working, then transfer to the Melbourne Uni one eventually when i have enough working experience. Not too bad a plan.

Once i get my PR i'm going TO GET MY DOG. Damnit i keep saying i am going to get a dog but i'm always so unsettled. I WANT MY DOG!!

My friend working is working full time at a supermarket in melbourne while waiting for his PR. He said i can apply to work there too. They are paying around $20 to $25 and hour. quite good right, can make a decent living. I will probably try to get it so i dont have to live of mums money. so bad. so old still eating parents money.

Anyways, these nxt 2 weeks are going to be sad days, i'll be migrating to Australia, get my PR, and maybe live there for a very long time. I do hope you guys come down and take a break from this fast and often life draining island. Accomodation is always free, and love is in abundance. (To Jennifer, Hilton Melbourne SUXXX my house better!) . May the future bring us all back on the same path again. Till then, peace out.
0 Responses