I vouched not to trade during the CNY period, but i couldn't stop myself.. so i'll show you my trade... Bad habits die HARD...





A buy of AUD 26708.62, quite cheap in my opinion...



Above the sell of AUD28411.11.

That means a net profit of AUD1702.49. Not bad again... but here's the irritating part...

If you noticed my 'buy-in' price, it was AUD7.69 per share, then my 'selling' price was AUD8.19 per share. I initially put my sell at AUD8.40, WHICH i CHANGED.... thanks to the 'pussy wuss' nature which i have...

Anyway, that day when i sold it, the share rose up till AUD8.45, and the following day, today, it closed at AUD8.93. THAT'S MASSIVE... it rose a massive AUD0.74, above my buy in price. OKAY, i'll put it in % terms, i sold mine when i attained 6.9% returns, however, the stock continued to rise 16.2% above my buy in price.

Sucks! TT'S LIKE MONEY LOST! PHOOF! GONE! AUD 4301.56 PROFIT traded for a miserable AUD 1702.49!!!!! tt's more then DOUBLE MY PROFIT! CRAP... bloody hell.. thinking of it just makes my blood boil!

Anyway, all i can say is that, don't rush. DON'T BE A PUSSY WUSSY like me.. COSTED ME AUD 2599.07. Could have contributed to my new watch purchase... HAI~!!~~~~~ Well, a win's a win... That's adds up to AUD 12 083.90 profit for the past 3 weeks... not bad for an unemployed bugger like me! :)

Lastly, must end off with words of wisdom from myself...

When people lose money, they say theyr'e in for the long run...
Good traders ensure they don't lose money, and are in it for the long run!
0 Responses