Ello people!how is everyone doing? great? i am just so bored. haha. i am just waiting for mj to finsih his work then we can go for dinner at holland village. i think i spend like half of my life hanging, and staring into space. it is good that most of you are abroad, so at least my job has some form of meaning. and so i am waiting for august to swing around, so i can take my bonus and run.

and please don't ask me what i am gonna do after that, cause i have no idea.because i could not sleep last night, i gotten round to thinking that it is impossible for me to go on a 3 months break, because i have lots of bills to pay. sigh. and the bulk of my money is in shares, which equals no good since as we know the market has not been doing good.

well to conclude this short pointless rambling, i think i am a slacker.
0 Responses