Hey all,

Just letting everyone know how i'm doing and an update on myself...

As most of you know, i've started my Masters course. Masters in Accounting n Finance, at University of Technology Sydney (UTS). Why UTS you may ask? Well, it's an mid/upper tier Uni in Australia, and i don't intend to travel interstate to do my Masters. But the main thing is, UTS has a god damnnit it good graduate school of business... so, yea, tt's my reason. Funny how post-grad rankings are so different from undergrad rankings. Anyway, i just believe it'll be better if there's a new school of teaching for me, on top of the fact that i don't really care about ranking anymore. As long as i know it's a good uni, and more improtantly, i become a good product of the uni, tt's all that matters. I'll take my hat off for the top student from University of Indonesia then a mediocre student from Australian National University or Duke University.

Anyway, maybe more importantly you guys are wondering how am i doing in my shares... Well, i've currently put everything into shares already and thus, i'm geared for a recovery in the market now. No longer trading like i used to, as i have too much work to do now, as well as i've exhausted almost all my capital. I believe even the contiual fall in the mkt won't affect me much already, as i've picked my winning 'horse'. So, it's just a matter of time of the race.

But boys and girls, now is seriously time to start pumping money in! 60% into equities. I know i've said this many times... but when are you guys gonna listen to ME????

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, my sister has giver birth to a BOY on the 4th of march. So, she's officially a mummy.... i'll wait till she sends me the photos then i'll post online. The baby's name is Aidan... Sounds like Huai Dan right? hahaha... well.. can't teese his name, later he cry! Any ideas what to get for my sis/nephew? DAMN, i sound OLD!

yea, so, hope you guys are doing well, and take care!

*P.S*..... BE ON YOUR GUARD FOR THE TERRORIST! AVOID CROWDED PLACES EH? ANYTHING, CALL MING JUN.. HE WANTS TO GET RECOGNITION/REWARD! Or better still, CALL THARIN... HE HAS A SWORD TO DO THE EXECUTION, TALIBAN STYLE!
0 Responses