im trying to find and be the optimist i was a long time ago and ive been watching so many good movies the past two weeks that i feel impelled to write abt them. finding neverland, sideways and in good company has officially attained the rank of brilliant movies, together with amelie poulain, trainspotting and fight club. i love movies that warm my heart, give me a nice tingling sensation and make me feel good about myself and the world around me (although trainspotting n fight club belong to a different category altogether). they're dont become just another movie i've watched, a lot of times they're educational and affect my perspective of life. they make me appreciate the smaller things in life and reassure me that there's gotta be more to life, than chasing the 'highs' that will satisfy me temporarily.
0 Responses