i lost smthing really precious to me while workin yesterday; my make-up pouch. i know, i know it might sound ridiculously trivial to you boys but there are more stuff in there than jus my make-up: the pair of pretty earrings my mommy gave me, the other accessories i got from taipei, the moisturising lip gloss i bought from taipei for my sister's bdae, my handy dandy blusher brush which i cant find it anywhere here anymore and of course my other make-up which i shan't bother lisitng since none of you boys would be remotely interested (ive already whined to jen so she knows exactly wat ive lost). maybe i shall give you a few analogies; my losing the make-up pouch is just like tharin losing his precious car key then realising his car's been dismantled (ok maybe thats a bit too much; jus the example of tharin losing his car key would do), benjamin losing the new spoiler he recently fixed, kelvin losing his computer, mj losing his entire set of No.4...you get my drift lah. so now, im going to work and hopefully (fingers crossed very tightly) i'll be able to find it after ransacking the entire shop. i jus hope and pray someone didnt throw it away by accident while we were taking stock yest, or that some kleptomaniac didnt jus swoop it away while pretending to be a customer. maybe it jus isnt exactly my week considerin i had to take a jab on my butt cuz of some allergic reaction i had to smthing i ate a few days ago. ok now, will stop whining, maybe if u guys became a girl jus for a day, you'll empathise. so meanwhile, im thankful for jen, at least im not the only girl around.
0 Responses