my dearest friends,
this is not a suicide note, and no i don't have thoughts of ending my own life, so please don't panic.
what i have to say is that, when one of my friends asked me to get off the road and walked on the pavement, i was thinking what if i would to like die suddenly, without any warning or whatsoever, then i am actually going to leave this world with super alot of regrets.
so to ensure that i will die peacefully, in at least one aspect,what i want to say is that, no matter how bitchy, evil, horrible i have been to each and everyone of you, i still treasure the friendship and special moments that each and everyone of you have willingly given to me. i thank you guys for everything, the lovely memories and for the many more that would come.now i can die in peace (whenever that is)
love, jennifer.
0 Responses