Round #8. Exams should have already become routine for me, nonetheless i am still starting to get scared. I see many stressful days ahead of trying to digest the contents of my ever growing number of books on my shelf. oh well.

Heres an update on my current life atm:
We all know kelvin tan hasnt worked before so he has decided to cut some slack and apply for jobs(though we all know that he probably wont get it due to the lack of experience, dislike for work.. etc)
So i applied for some singapore work exchange program in hope of securing myself a job once i graduate in singapore. Applied for HSBC and some other dodgy company. Nth interesting.
Also applied for my sch's formula SAE racing team which requires a dedicated group of 12 mechanical students to build and maintain a race car for national/international competitions. The form has a little box that had to be checked. It read "Please Note that this isnt a normal Final Year project. It requires alot of effort". I think to myself, dang, what am i getting myself into. Oh well, if i get it great, else i'll have to find something else to do for my final year project.

There you have it, a brief summary of my not so interesting life atm. back to work
0 Responses