hi all out there... i just found out one of my friends is bi-sexual. he had sex with this russian girl, that is perfectly fine, but then, he also slept with this guy... he assumes he was spiked while clubbing, because he couldn't remember anything when he woke up, besides the fact he was sleeping next to this stranger (male), naked... he guessed he poked that guy's ass, cause his didn't hurt... he dosen't know his sexualtiy at the moment... i feel him... i get confused sometimes too... hahaha.. just joking, except that i really think brad pitt is HOT... besides that, nothing much... my friend keeps calling me i got a gay side.. which is troublesom.. cause if everyone says that, i'm sure even a straight guy would turn gay... besides this point, i am in period of depression, blankness... i failed 2 units... managment accounting a, as well as derivatives securities. the latter is really difficult, i got no qualms about failing it. the former, i failed it before, this means i have failed twice. i can't believe it... i am in a state of shock... and depression. i have to extend my degree by another year, as the unit of study screws up everything on my schedule. furthermore, my dad, he's really disappointed. he wants me to drop out of uni, and he's not going to support me anymore. he's serious this time.. the money he's going to give me, (just sufficient to cover 1 semester), is supposed to tide me through this year, and next year till june.. it is definately not enough. i can't believe it. he is so disappointed. he's even contemplating about making me drop out of uni, and make me go into the workforce, become a taxi driver. serious. i feel i've let them down. i have made up my mind. i am going to score high distinctions for all my units next semster. no matter how hard it is ( it's going to be even harder), but i will. to regain his trust, his faith in me. please, i really need a guiding light, somebody to believe in me... you know who you are...
0 Responses