here i am again- blogging. i am feeling so free this week.
had a pretty good sleep last night. ( after 2 weeks of not sleeping well)
the good thing about not being in school is- no exams! trying to rub it in, cause now is the exam period.

i am going to hong kong for holiday-again in december. This time round, it is with my family.
i have absolutely no idea what to do there, except shop, shop, shop, and eat, eat, eat. And ya, throw in the disneyland for my brother. going on holiday with your family is just plain boring i think, and plus it is going to be cold, and worst- no sale. Damn. Fortunately, my sister is going with me this time round (the last time round was just my mum and me), so at least i have someone to talk to. plus, there are cute hongkie guys, so i can look see, look see. (mj says he can also go "gui hun"= fool around while i am away. haha)

So anyone has any idea as to where to go in hong kong. i have been there twice already, but i still have no idea.

ok i am going off to slack. see you guys on friday. tharin is going to treat us- yay!.
0 Responses