hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS! in advance!

poor me... my Boyfriend has abandoned me to go clubbing at MOS. haha.
actually it is more like i can't afford to go clubbing. cause i need to study for my exams.
shitty. i thought i was over and done with exams forever.

the Exciting thing is that i will be going on my first flight in Feb! i will be going to Hong Kong(Sianz) and Auckland(yay!). but until then, i got to pass my stage one exams. there is really alot more to being a flight stewardess than the horrible makeup, the uniform and the red new polish.

anyways i was thinking, lets celebrate NEW YEAR together ya? Since almost everyone is in Singapore. Partners are invited as well. You guys can come to my place for dinner/poker/mahjong/drinks/karaoke. I book you guys first. and we can pop the champagne( i will try to get one) I will make sure that everyone is well taken care of- SIA style haha.

okie guys. MERRY XMAS once again. i am going to hit the books.
0 Responses