surprise surprise i was at MOS last night as well.
and yeah there were tons of dickheads around.

went to THE CLINIC which was a new club opened by MOS as well. it has a much older crowd inside. And the toilets are so Clinical- haha i guess thats why it is called the clinic- duh right.
Saw some of my batch mates at MOS, and they are really different... in class everyone is so prim and proper. but once they are outside they are a totally different person!


it is so tiring to wake up for work at 530am and head down to STC (Singapore airlines training centre) which is at changi. by the time 830pm comes around, my eyelids will be closing. and i still have 3 more months to go man. my first test is coming up. got to start studying... sian... all the country codes and airport names- i am so not looking forward to it.

anyways i got free tickets to go party at 6 places at clarke quay. and free drinks as well! because of MTV. cool. but i don't want to see myself on television man. i sounded so fake. cause i had to say what they wanted me to say. i will cringe man if i see myself.
0 Responses