Welcome to Zurich!

This is the city area, where all the branded stuff are. very pretty street
with nice little european houses.

Thats me! at the beginning of the walking street


Zurich is the land of patek philippe
Boyfriend i did my job. i brought my some pateks for you.

And well some more...


Zurich is also heidi's home. heidi's mountain.

Heidi (left), Peter (right) and me in her cottage


No idea what this is. i am guessing the fireplace or something


The kitchen where bread is made. This cottage is the actual place that
heidi was living in.

Very lovely church. one of the best in zurich.

one of the five lovely glass painting- is that what it is called?


speaker's corner


A very lovely place. not sure what it was called because i was

dozing off...haha...

Can someone translate this for me?


Do you see me? i am wrapped around the letter "I".


See the flowers above me? they are used as a natural pesticide against

mosquitoes.

there are also tons of clock towers in zurich. most of them are attached to the church.

So beautiful... green.. and the air is fresh.the best in the world

i leave you guys with the mountains!

0 Responses