men and woman are u all busy with exams and work?

just to shout it out, that i am finally going for my last flight. To Perth. i know very not exciting destination. but who cares.it is my LAST flight. that is what is more important. you guys definitely got to celebrate with me when your exams are over. no more excuses. i am feeling very excited though and for a while, i am not too worried about my future. yet. i shall go on my holidays first, and reap the benefits of singlehood. ha.

SQ stuff all packed into one bag. my god, 2 years of flying all in a single bag. all the stupid course materials. gross.i wonder how i sat through all of that.

bags packed.
memories trashed.
quit my job.
passport checked.
ticket checked.
camera checked.

this lady is ready to move on.

until then my fellow men and woman,
ciao ciao.

P.S you know when i have nothing to do,i like to read our past blog entries. very funny. i never knew i used to be so emo. haha. abit the gross.but i see myself growing up through this blog which is pretty cool.
0 Responses