thats why Singaporeans are one of my least favourite passengers

recently on my flight to madras,
there were a bunch of Singaporean men who came on board.

Me: excuse me may i know whose bag this is?
Singaporean man: oh it is mine
Me : sir is it alright if i shift your bag into another compartment cause this one is too full
Singaporean man: ok no problem

so just as i was about to shift his bag, this senior stewardess came over and told me to ask the man to help me since it was quite heavy and she did not want me to hurt my back

Senior stewardess: Sir is this your bag?
Singaporean man: Yes
Senior Stewardess: Sir can you help us to shift your bag into the other compartment?
Singaporean man: But the bag is not very heavy what

seriously i was stunned. and then he continued

Singaporean man: why must it be my bag

seriously what the fuck man. haha. i cannot believe it.

P.S eh ah xiao u know jamie's shop is no longer at far east. i wonder where it went?
0 Responses