To my dearest 10 most beautiful people on earth,

New year is approaching i just thought it would be nice to finally post something. Think of it as a tribute.

First up, as if growing up wasn't interesting enough, i had you people with whom i grew up with. Its been a blast. *Raises a toast*

My childish fits and arguements are running through my head at this moment and i just want to give a big bear hug to everyone of you for putting up with me. I know i still put some of you sometimes with the disappearing tricks i have so perfectly mastered on myself. Sorry. I'm a person that needs alot of self space & time.

My thoughts run dry, feelings run deep, and joy glows with your company though it usually doesnt show.

I guess im not much of a family person which makes the rest of you somewhat family, no more friends.

I would like to take this chance to wish everyone of you the bestest, and most wonderful 2006, and for the many decades ahead of us, i look forward to keeping our roots close one another and growing up and old with everyone of u.

Love,
Kelvin
0 Responses