when i told u guys that i'm booking in 7am in the morning and this post ya reading now is posted at 8.50am...u know something is wrong..VEry WroNg.. to begin with i told my fren(3sgt don) that i had a diarrhoea in the morning thus i'll b reaching there abit later but the truth is i need a new phone...more precisely i need a new alarm clock.. wat happened was i set 2 alarms.. one is the clock n the other is the phone.. coz i don't really trust my phone..i thought i have warrant myself from being late but fate had to play punk with me man.. neither of them works..SHIT!..yup thats the first word i said when i stared at the clock bemused.. 0800.. SHIT!.. so boys and gals.. u guys knoe what i want for christmas eh.. not shit, an alarm clock is acceptable la but a true fren like u guys will definitely go for the killer gadget which is(hint* the sentence before i mention ' ...i need a new alarm clock...")...hahahhaha!!!.. by the way cq can u give send me the address of the hair salon ah?.. i wanna cut me hair tomorrow
0 Responses