i got to say that i don't miss school.
i think i have moved beyond that. the 'cut off all connections with school' kind of feeling. the ' i am totally prepared to work, and start being independent' kind of feeling.
i can't seem to find a job. seriously i wonder what is wrong with me. or with my resumes. please somebody just hire me! i am desperate! i got to feed ming jun and me! haha.
Life's pretty boring by the way. while all of you might sigh at the thought that damn school is starting soon, or damn i have so much work to do, think of me. doing nothing at all, every single day can be pretty horrible as well. initially you might enjoy all that free time in the world, no test or exams to bother me, can sleep as late as i want to thoughts, but in fact being entertained by having nothing to do does not last. i am a fine example.
men's thirst cannot be quenched. men are greedy. we always want the best of both worlds, to expect time to wait for us, to expect things to be given to us on a silver platter. it is time to get independent!
0 Responses