I feel terrible. I just did my Management Accounting A online quiz... 8/20.. how sucky is that... It's actually the 2nd time round of me doing this quiz, as the online server shut down on me while i was attempting it the first time, and now i have to re-do it... i seriously believed i did better for the 1st one.. MUCH BETTER... fucking server... i hate you bitch... today i aslo had to spent 2 hours at a group meeting... to do what you ask? to choose 1 fucking company... yes, just to choose 1 fucking company so we can start our essay... how fucking inefficient we are... now, i think i should just spill it all out and here it goes... i feel like i'm wayyyy behind my work, wayyy behing my preperation for the finals, which starts on nov. 9th. how fast is that.. not to mention my parents will be here eyeing me like a hawk on the 25th... inspecting and investigating my behaviour, lifestyle, finances (which is really bad thanks to ben... haha...) etc etc... how much worse can it be... actually much worse, cause i apperantly have 7assignments/presentations due in these 3 final weeks of uni... damnnit... furthermore, i'm like supposed to be an expert in my finance subject, but now, i can't even understand dick shit on the basic technicla stuff... even the textbook can't clearify my doubts, not even the tutor cause he assumes singaporean/malaysian = super smart, need no explanation... damnnit^2. i think i will have to de-stress FULLY for 1 whole freaking day, get a massage from an mainland china girl who looks like a mamasan at some dodgy chinatown alley shop, get dead drunk on absinth... maybe do some socially unacceptable behaviour and vandalise the car of that asshole who i hate so much (please treasure you're friends.. which means, US... as friends made in uni are nothing but a bunch of self glorifying centered assholes with man boobs and tasteless choice of expensive products and knowledge worst then a monkey who would stab you and gourge you in the back when you're not looking)... yes, that is what i should do... in 1 day... and then, yes, i think i would be ready to face the challanges ahead of me... why do i still feel so pissed? damnnit... just remember one thing my friends, if you think you're having a bad day, please fuck yourself.
0 Responses