Today is the 24th of Oct, it's Hari Raya Puasa..it's a day of celebration for the Malays...as for the non-Malays, it's juz another public holidae...as for mi, it's an important day tat i would alwayz remember for the rest of my life...it's the day where my 2nd uncle left us...in the morning abt 10am, my family n all my relatives gathered at the temple to pay our respect to my 2nd uncle...food, joss sticks, joss papers n etc...were all laid out nicely on the table to be offered...a monk den came to do sum chanting n praying...2 yrs had passed...yet the look on everyone's faces told mi how deeply they all missed my uncle...especially my grandparents...i could feel the saddness in them which make mi wana teared...still we all had to accept the fact...tis is life...it's abt coming to tis world n wen our time is up...we will haf to leave tis place...i guess the memories of my uncle will remind inside each n everyone of us...i could felt tat my whole family bonding had further strengthened...frm last 2 yrs till 2dae, i still duno wad i could say to my cousins who were my uncle's children to console them...onli by giving them each a hug...n probably my tears...to tell them wad they r feeling, i could feel it too...recalling 2 yrs back, todae happened to be my 1st book out frm BMT too...happily found 3 buddies to share a cab to get home...not long i received a call frm my brother...tat's where he brought mi the sad news tat i couldn't accept it...coping wif military training n emotion break-down was hard for mi at tat time...well, as time goes by...i managed to pick myself up n move on...life still goes on...so guys...cherish watever u haf now...life is short...take care~
0 Responses