Today is my last "Official" day of uni, then it all ends on november 14th! My 6 years of unnecessary education has come to an end at last. Australia has brought me many things, good and bad. It turned my nice brown skin to whitish polarbarish skin, some basic cooking skills(if i dun cook who cook sia, not as if i wanna cook), some basic time management skills(yes, i've learnt that if its too far away and takes too long, better to stay at home and play my game), and many other strange and lovely stuff, including a very strange accent that i use when speaking with aussies.

Aside from that, Whoah what am i going to work as?? I'll be financially independent soon, is that a good thing? No more leeching money from mama everytime my bank balance falls below $100, no more requesting of "i need it now" items, sad.

As with most fresh grads, i dont want to work. big plans, minimal drive. i want to do my own business. yah so easy right, in my ideal world my business requires minimal amounts of my precious time everyday and churns out millions if not billions of dollars while i sit there and play my world of warcraft. I'm in the middle of trying to start up my own computer store! online of course! errrrrrr not expecting much i just want to see if this is a viable secondary income to provide me with some extra cash for my sometimes frivolous spending(very much less often than before). I'm looking for cool gadgets/items/acessories, anything cool that people will buy on impulse, if you have any ideas, and know where to get them for cheap, let me know so i can plan!

Also, eh u all are supposed to come out with some genius business ideas so we can all work for ourselves and do something interesting that we love together! most of u are shaking leg like me so THINK!

Anyways aside from that, if i do eventually secure a job in singapore(i hope... -_-!), i've decided to get a dog! I just need to figure out how to plan my time such that the poor furkid doesnt get lonely at home.

See you on Monday, December 18th, 22:00, as usual. Perhaps supper?

HOME FOR GOOD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( if i can find a job)
0 Responses