i've finally ord, no more booking into bedok camp, no more waking up early(for now), no need to endure any more of those last minute instructions and working late into the night ethic. this battalion or should i say this mono is really a rubbish bin man, we just 'ta' everything that others throws at us..talk about being 'elite'..hahah...so i feel i've done more than my fair share in the service, this is my time to take a well deserved break. although i might seems unhappy with life in army sometimes but actually it is only when i got posted into my unit that i'm unhappy other than that my life as a trainee (bmtc,sispec) is a fun filled and eye opening experience. although is not very fun getting F*** for no apparent reason but it is still better than the person standing infront mete out punishment..it sucks.. this picture here represents my life cycle in the army. the 3 sandbags signified the 3 school that i've been to(bmtc aplha, bslc bravo, aslc alpha) which in turns are the base that supports the legs of the gpmg mount. the legs are the peoples that i grew and nutured with, they were the one who i fought, slept, ate, bathe, getting wacked, marched and worked with. they are my friends, buddy and the one that keep me save from harm. the gpmg, one of the most lethal hand held infantry weapon, with and incredible range, rapid output and thundering presence. it represents the fruit of my hardwork and also the knowledge that i recieved from my peers and instructors, the loyalty of my peers, the fighting spirit we each have within and the camaraderie forged are the building blocks of me as a soldier. as this chapter of my life comes to a close, somewhere in the corner of my heart i i wish i can rewind to the time spent with you guys. you gave me an invaluable, indispensable, incredible army experience. thank you.
0 Responses