Hello people from the bloggggggg :) Its been sometime since I last posted something! Ohh and as usual I posted again only after I changed my car in Brisbane...haha....managed to sell my mini for AUD$30K so I used the cash to buy this cosmic blue (looks purplish under the lights) mazda 3 MPS....loads of power and torque to the front wheels...2.3litres of turbo power....massive roller coaster fun....does 0-100km/h in 6secs flat without the need to rev to the heavens like my dc5R. The amazing thing about this car is that the car's ECU controls the turbo boost depending on which gear u're on to maintain traction....it does 80-120km/h faster than a 911 carrera which is sexy hahaha...the photos above are courtesy of mj who used his camera to good effect
Just to update people about what is happening with my life....I have two exam papers on the 6th and 15th Nov before I finish this semester. I am also doing summer semester come 24th Nov to the 1st week of Feb....will miss CNY in 2009 :( I will have one final semester from end Feb in 2009 to Early June 2009 before I graduate from my masters in International Econs & Finance. Fingers crossed....haha....So whoever wants to come for my grad next year pls plan yr leave/holiday :)
Good Luck to the guys in university locally and in australia with the coming exams. Damn studying is still da besttttt.....no one can disagree with that. Peace out guys. OhH and happy belated bday Jen!!~














Labels:
0 Responses