I'm really, really, really glad that people are starting to blog once again! *tumbs up*



Jen, so sorry!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! WOOOHOOO!!! 1 TOWER FROM ME OKAY?
So, if you win the best post, you'd get 1+1=2 towers! wow.... talk about getting high! hehe...

Well, for me, i've personally been swamped with assignments and work... and you know what sucks the most? having CHINA groupmates who can't speak english, or understand english at all! (not even the questions for the assignments) urgh... it's frustrating... seems like CHINA graduates ain't that good as what we all used to think. They haven't even done a financial report analysis at all... my, it's like asking a car mechanic who says he don't know how to do an engine oil change!




My, my... but of course, there are some good ones, those which come from the top schools in china of course... i guess each place has it's own batch of rotten apples. And you know what? The assignment is like 3000 words and they think it's sufficient. Please, 3000 is damn little for a 'serious' and 'masters' assignment. Arssholes...





Anyway, some bastard scratchd my car! I guess he didn't know how to park his car then he just went all the way in and really scratched my front bumper up real bad... ASSHOLE.. and i still don't know who it is.





Oh well, i'll let you guys know more about what's happening to me, but i'm seriously quite 'tied' up now, both emotionally, financially, psychologically, physically and all the 'llys' you can think off! hope i'll 'recover' soon!



0 Responses