i always wondered how some people can spend their whole entire day online.
i can't do that for nuts.
normally when i go online, i'll check my mail, read some blogs and thats it. all completed within like seconds hahah. and then after that i am staring at the same blank screen. i know i know there are like movies and stuff online to watch, but somehow i am just not very intersted at this point. i think i am the kind that enjoys watching stuff comfortably on my tv at home.

ok so the most exciting thing that i have been trying to do for now, is to change the parting of my hair... i know how EXCITING and BIMBOTIC i am. what to do, stewardess mah.

the good thing is that i got work today. the bad news is that it is to india, and that it is like my last few flights. i feel very happy to be finally quitting. relieved in fact.though working has not dampen my passion for travelling. but then again,seriously, who doesn't like going on a holiday right. i will be taking many many breaks soon, can't wait to eat, drink, party, enjoy life abit more. and of course my dear friends, all in moderation, all in moderation.

signing out. plenty of hugs to myself.
0 Responses